Growth and Collaboration Mindset for Management (Top 150) of 450k Employee Service Company
Provider of Quality of Life Services, with over 80M customers, 450,000 employees, 20bn in revenues and presence in 80 countries.
Recent definition of a new business strategy, focused on becoming worldwide leaders, which required:
– To create relevant and global offers putting the needs of consumers at the centre
– To endure to an organizational structure defined by client segment
– To embrace digital and innovation as a new operating system
– To identify and make the best of new growth opportunities
A deep cultural transformation was required in order to implement the new matrix organization without losing speed in the execution of business priorities.
Co-creation with the Company´s Management Institute of a Program for Top-150 (including ExCo members), focused on:
– Growth acceleration in a digital environment and how to leverage on existing info to ensure focus on the customer
– Acceleration of innovation to develop a high-impact global offering
– Promotion of key behaviors for the success of the new organization: collaboration, conflict resolution skills and team alignment
– Embracing the new organization and accelerate personal change in order to make it work
– Engagement of lower parts of the organization in the change process
The program, was deployed in different locations in North America, Asia, and Europe and it was facilitated by a global team with members from USA, Mexico, India, UK, Portugal, Germany and Chile) .
Improvement in engagement.
Acceleration of the transformation.
Launch of selected strategic initiatives identified and defined along the program with significant impact on the organization.
Alignment of CEO and Global Executive Committee with the top managers of the company.